Twisted Poly Batting Cage Net #36
This twisted poly batting cage net is stronger and more durable than our braided
poly batting cage net. The knotted twine withstands direct impact usage better.
This batting cage net is great for outdoor uses.
Frame Sold Separately
- Twisted, knotted #36 twine, hung on the square for a clean look
- Higher abrasion resistance than braided poly
- Will not shrink or absorb water
- Border ropes stitched to the net, securing cage, holding form, and reducing interior netting wear
- Center rope supports ceiling of cage
- Three 6' tie lines at each ceiling end of the cage
- 6' tie lines at bottom corners of the cage
Click for larger image